I’m so excited to share this.
I managed to complete an ancient project today. It was collecting dust in my pc for eight months. EIGHT. That’s December 2020. I finally gained enough skill to wrap this up and make it functional in game. 😭 And who better than Curtis and Athena to feature in the promo video!
I know Curtis is far from being bachelor of the year in b2w, but we’ll just overlook that for a moment… 🤣
After you’re done puking over my video taking skills, do read on for what this mod does.
- Click another sim and choose the song you’d like your sims to dance to.
- Choose whether to dance to custom music or not.
- Dancing with music attracts crowds. The silent version does not!
- By a low chance, townies will autonomously dance the silent versions.
- Both performers and audience will gain buffs, especially those with the dance machine trait. They will get a skill gain boost.
- You can also use this as a pose or animation.
Thanks for reading! Pic spam below.